How Does Your Uk Standard Delivery Service Work?
- Delivery is made upto 5 working days* from the moment you submit your order.
- Delivery days are Monday to Saturday (excluding Public Holidays).
- We’ll email you updates of your order progress. You can not track your order once shipped.
- A signature may be required on receipt (of the person receiving the parcel).
- If you're not available to take delivery of your parcel, the carrier will leave a delivery card advising if your parcel has been delivered to a safe location, left with a neighbour or how to arrange collection.
- If you have not received a delivery card and your parcel is over the 5 days delivery period, please give us a call on +44 (0)207 538 0846
- Please note If your parcel is undelivered because it wasn't called for or due to wrong or incomplete address and sent back to us, we will charge you the shipping fee to re-send the parcel to you.
Please note* we only have a standard delivery service
*We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods (including sale) deliveries may take a little longer. Occasionally tech updates to our systems or force majeure events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that these delivery services aren’t available, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times need to be extended. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum. Islamic Design House cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.
What Should I Do If My Order Hasn't Been Delivered Yet?
- Your estimated delivery date is on your Order Confirmation email – please allow until this date for your order to arrive.
- You will not be able to follow/track your order once it’s been sent out. However, you can see updates of your order once placed. To check this, all you need to do is log into ‘My Account’ and view your order.
- If your estimated delivery date has passed and you haven’t received your order, please give us a call so we can help you further +44 (0)207 538 0846
What Happens If I'm Not in When My Order Arrives?
- Someone needs to be in when your parcel is due to be delivered as we may need a signature. Don’t worry if you aren’t as our carrier usually tries to deliver on 3 consecutive days.
- Alternatively, they will leave a card confirming they have either left it with a neighbour, left it in a safe place, when they will try to redeliver or give you details on how to collect it.
- However if you do not see a delivery card or miss the delivery, Please call us on +44 (0)207 538 0846 as soon as possible.
My Order Status Has Changed
If the status of your order is showing as AWAITING FULFILMENT, it means that we're getting your order together.
However, sometimes the status may change to PARTIALLY SHIPPED - Nothing to worry about! Our stock is held in 2 different warehouses so not all of your order may be in one place. This is why we have to ship in two parcels. If you get a notification stating PARTIALLY SHIPPED, do not worry! The other half will be on its way shortly too.
You will be notified of this as the status will change to SHIPPED once everything is on its way to you.
Where do You Ship To ...?
From our GB store (gb.islamicdesignhouse.com) we only ship to the UK and Europe.
From Our India Web Store
Please click the country to be taken to the correct web store.