WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
We're sorry things didn't work out for you, but here's the good news: we accept returns within fourteen (14) days of purchase (the date listed on your receipt) for all items in new condition or received faulty.
Here's the fine print... You will be required to pay to return the goods unless the fault is in our service or goods. Please note items must be returned with their original packaging and all the tags attached. Failure to comply with this may result of incurring a restocking fee deducted from your refund.
- Start your return/exchange by clicking ACCOUNT (top left hand corner of screen) > COMPLETED ORDERS > RETURN ITEM
- Once you have found your order, click the "Return item(s)" button
- Select the order or item(s) you would like to return/exchange and indicate the reason for your return or write the product code(s) of the items you would like to exchange for the ones you are returning.
- Choose a return for online store credit or for a refund or exchange.
- Submit Return Request.
- Read and NOTE return instructions and address.
- Post us the item(s) back with your order no#
- We do not notify customers when we receive the parcel - however we will update the return status which you will receive via email.
- Paypal refunds will be done within 48 hours, please allow up to 7 working days for the card payment refunds and up to 10 working days during SALE periods.
- We'll pay the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error (you received wrong size, defective item, etc.)
Please note, failing to comply with our return policy may result in a non-refund or delay in processing your return. Should you require further assistance please feel free to call us on 0800 0855 540 FREE (from a mobile or internationally), Monday to Friday between 10am - 4pm GMT. Whatsapp us on: 07471163904 or alternatively you can email us at email@example.com
Unit 7.2 Bow Exchange
5 Yeo Street,
London E3 3QP
I'M A UK CUSTOMER. HAVE YOU RECEIVED MY RETURNED ITEMS?
It can usually take up to 7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) from the date of your return for your parcel to be delivered back to our warehouse and processed.
We'll send you an email as soon as we've completed your return, letting you know whether a refund or exchange has been processed. This is usually within 2 working day of receiving your return into our warehouse.
Any refund will be automatically issued to the payment method you used to place your original order. This typically takes 5 working days in the UK, depending on your payment issuer.
If you've returned more than one order in the same parcel, please allow 24 hours for all your returns to be completed.
If your returns haven't reached us after the returns timeframe, please get in touch: 0800 0855 540
CAN I RETURN AN ITEM FOR AN EXCHANGE INSTEAD OF A REFUND?
You can return your item for an exchange within 28 days, as long as the new item is of the same price value.
If the exchange item is out of stock in the size or colour you have opted for, we will get in contact with you to see if you would like another item or a refund.
When you return your order, just pop your returns note in the parcel with the following details marked on it:
- Your order number
- Which items you’d like exchanged or refunded
- The new size or colour you’d like of the items to be exchanged
Please note you’ll have to cover the postage costs yourself for the return however we will credit the postage fee to your account with us. (Read more information on our Returns Policy)
Please note* We do not notify you when we've received your return unless there is an issue with the details of any refunds and exchanged items. If an item is out of stock we’ll let you know we couldn’t exchange it and issue a refund instead. If an exchange is available, we’ll drop you another email/whatsapp once your new item has left our warehouse.
Any exchanged items will be sent to the original delivery address using the same delivery service as your original order.
If we’ve refunded you for any items, the funds can take up to 5 working days to appear in your account depending on your bank/card issuer.
DO YOU REFUND DELIVERY CHARGES IF I RETURN SOMETHING?
- We cannot refund you the original delivery charge for the order however, exchanges are free.
- We cannot refund the returns delivery charge unless the goods are faulty or there is an error from our part.
HOW DO I USE STORE CREDIT?
- Online Store Credit can only be used online at our website; gb.islamicdesignhouse.com
- Online Store credit never expires.
- To view your Online Store Credit Balance, log into your Islamic Design House account. Your Store Credit balance will be displayed on the “My Account” page.
- You do not have to do anything to use your store credit, it will automatically deduct from your total.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY REFUND IF MY CARD IS NO LONGER IN USE?
Your refund will still go back onto the card details used on your order as long as the card account is still open.
When a card is lost, stolen or cancelled, we can still refund that card.
We cannot refund your order to a different card.
If you have any issues seeing your refund 10 working days after it was completed by us, please get in touch.